1. WHAT IS A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE?
For any Limited Warranty claim, a valid Proof of Purchase is required. A valid Proof of Purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A dated sales receipt from an authorized ASWY Dealer or Reseller. The receipt must show the Product description and price.
- A dated official e-mail from an authorized on line ASWY Dealer or Reseller confirming purchase and shipment of Product. The confirmation e-mail must show the Product description and price.
- An order number from the aswyshop.com web site
Some examples of a non-valid Proof of Purchase are:
- The UPC bar code from the box.
- A picture of the actual Product.
- A Certificate of Authenticity.
- Receipts from non-authorized ASWY Dealers.
- Receipts from any online auction sites, liquidators or clearance houses.
- A receipt or order number from any vendor other than aswyshop.com.
- Cancelled checks.
- Credit card statements.
- Simply registering your Product on the ASWY website without attaching a valid proof of purchase.
*ASWY reserves the right to take any action to protect itself against all forms of suspicious claims, including, without limitation, requiring further verification of identity and details of claimant and qualifying purchases as well as debarment of claim.
2. WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE A PROOF OF PURCHASE?
If you purchased directly from aswyshop.com, we may have a record of your purchase and can locate it for you. Just let us know the order number. If you do not have the order number we may be able to locate it using your name, address and e-mail address.
If you purchased from a ASWY dealer or reseller, contact the dealer or reseller and see if they can provide a copy of your receipt. They will often have your purchase history on file and be able to supply a copy of the receipt for you.
If the Product was purchased on line, be sure to check your old e-mails. The vendor should have sent you a confirmation page showing that the Product has been shipped to you.
If the Product was a gift we suggest you ask the giver to provide you with a receipt. You may also ask them if they could handle the Limited Warranty process for you if asking for the receipt is not appropriate.
3. WHY DOES ASWY REQUIRE A VALID PROOF OF PURCHASE?
ASWY must positively identify that the Product falls within the applicable Limited Warranty period. We also need to verify that the Product was purchased from an authorized seller of ASWY Products.
Products purchased from non authorized dealers are often used, counterfeit, re-boxed, defective or gray market goods. These units may also not be designed and packaged to work in your country and may not meet all legal and safety requirements. ASWY will not be able to honor a Limited Warranty on Products not purchased from an authorized dealer or ones that are outside the Limited Warranty period. If you have purchased the Product from an unauthorized dealer, all support and Limited Warranty issues should be directed to that dealer.
4. HOW LONG IS MY LIMITED WARRANTY?
You are eligible for Limited Warranty support for 1 year of time commencing upon the date of retail purchase of your Product (“Warranty Period”)
If you are uncertain whether your Product is eligible for Limited Warranty support, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification here.